Monday, December 14, 2009

Gift giving

With the holiday season comes a lot of shopping. I hope this is helping the economy. It takes some thought when it comes to picking the right gift. It depends on how well you know the person, how long you've know them, is this a coworker,all these factors will determine the type of gift you should get them. The gift has to be appropriate for each person. Even with knowing that information, it can still be hard to make a decision. You can never go wrong with candles though. That is one gift that I consider a unisex gift, it can be for a male or female. A gift cards to a favorite restaurant or store would be great gifts also. Clothes are the number one gift that should not be given unless you know the size of the person! My mom can't buy clothes for me because we don't have the same taste and that would be wrong for me to not let her see me wear it at least once. I hope everyone will be pleased with their gifts. Let the season be joyful

No comments:

Post a Comment